Animation Fundamentals -Project 2


Lee Yu Hui | 0335787
Animation Fundamentals
Project 2

For our second project we're going to do Metamorphosis, which is changing the shape of one object to the other. I personally thought it was a cool project to work with, and the combining end results should look interesting. 

After a discussion with the class, we decided to go for food as the theme of the project. Each of us gets to choose one food and morph it to the other. I ended up choosing ice cream as my element to work with.


Morphing in Illustrator

Since I did my illustration in Ai, I thoughe it would be best if I also morph it there. I planned my morphing earlier so that I know how it's going to shape shift. As my element was ice cream, I thought it'd be cool to have it melt into a burger.

Individual final outcome

Compilation of final outcome


Comments

Popular Posts