Animation Fundamentals -Final Project


Lee Yu Hui | 0335787
Animation Fundamentals
Final Project

For our final project, we are required to create a 10 sec introduction video. I brainstormed and drew out my ideas in storyboard.


After getting approval from Miss Anis, I proceeded to draw my character out in Photoshop and do it frame by frame. I knew I wanted a sketchy kind of art style, and I'm going to draw it out frame by frame.

Drawing in Photoshop

After 40 + drawings, this is my final outcome!



After the completion of the video, I compiled all my works that I have done this sem into one video.


I learned a lot this semester about animation and I got to understand how 2D animation works in studios. Even though making 2D animation is time consuming, however I think that there's something beautiful about 2D animation that has kept it running for years. 

Comments

Popular Posts